English<>Spanish Translation services
As a customer needing documents being translated into English for immigration purposes (doctors can’t cure themselves, can they?), I understand how important an accurate translation is.
As a translator I make sure to fully understand your requirements, such as target language, purpose of the translation and, last but not least, deadlines.
- birth, marriage and death certificates
- academic transcripts and diplomas
- notary authorisations for AFS students
- financial statements and certificates
- adoption dossiers for adoption, including school, medical, psychological, social and legal reports of the children and adoptive parents.
Letters of recommendation from some of the above companies are available if required.
If you have a project or document to be translated, contact me on email@example.com for a free quote.
In order to provide an accurate quote, it is vital that you:
- send file/s to be translated through via email,
- specify “target language”: what country you’ll need the file/s to be translated to
- specify the deadline. *
Quotes shall be sent to your email within 48 hours maximum. Should you need an urgent quote, please specify this in your email.
* Note: urgent translations will have an extra fee depending on the urgency.
Guía turística para Hispano Hablantes
¿Necesitas una guía para conocer la ciudad de Wellington?
Tours (recorridos a pie) para máximo 10 personas.
¡Ven a conocer esta hermosa ciudad sin limitarte por el idioma!